1.07.2012

The new year is here

A new year and a new start.  There is going to be a lot of  "new" this year. I am a little overwhelmed by it to be honest.  There are so many big changes happening in such a short time.  Quite a few firsts for us as well.  It will be a huge learning experience.  I guess with all the things that happened last year God decided he didn't want life to get to boring for me. lol.  When I stop long enough to think about all of the things that need to happen I feel like my head may explode.  If you haven't noticed by now,  I can be just a tiny bit of a control freak.!.  I HaVe to have a plan... and usually a backup plan to that.  Especially if there is something big going on.  It is more than a little difficult for me to go without a safety net. Barring quite a few answered prayers, and maybe a miracle or two, things aren't going to happen as easily and I would like, if at all.  As frantic and gloomy as it can seem sometimes, there is also quite a bit of excitment with it.  We are about to have another baby... NEXT MONTH.  We get to find out if it is a boy or a girl.  Millie will be a big sister and Duncan will be a big brother again.  We get to move to Alaska.  A place that both Chris and I are really looking forward to going back to, and it is a larger city in Alaska.  We get a new house and the kids won't have to share a tiny bedroom for three, and our weekends shouldn't be spent "working on a house project". We have so much to be greatful for. So scared or not, here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment