10.08.2011

Amazing Likeness

I was just going through some pics on my phone.  They are arranged by month and not year, so I get to see all of the old photo's of Duncan at the same time of year and pretty much the same age as Millie. It is pretty amazing how different, and yet how very alike they are.  So I decided that I would go through some on
 stored on the computer too. I am curious to see what baby #3 will have in common with the two others. Thought that I would try and share some of the pics that I found.
Duncan

Millie

Duncan

Millie

Duncan

Millie

Duncan

Millie

Duncan

Millie

Duncan

Millie

Duncan

Millie

Duncan

Millie

Duncan

             Millie


Duncan

Millie

Duncan

Millie

Duncan

Millie

Duncan

Millie

Duncan

Millie

Duncan

Millie

Duncan

Millie
Duncan

Millie

Duncan

Millie

Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment